Can I sue again if I do not receive the compensation amount I want?

Unfortunately, no, a person cannot sue another party for the same claim once it has already been settled. As such, seeking the full amount of compensation you need, both presently and in the future, is critical.

Determining the amount of compensation you need and might be owed can be difficult. However, with the help of a lawyer from Ravid & Associates, P.C., anyone in Detroit who is seeking to file a personal injury claim can get the help they need, both in determining the appropriate amount of compensation and filing a claim. Call us at (248) 948-9696 today.